How To Apply For Free School Meals Entitlement
You can apply for Free School Meals if you are entitled to receive any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Job Seekers Allowance – Income Based
- Employment and Support Allowance – Income Related
- Support under part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income that does not exceed £16,190
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get).
To apply for Free School Meals, simply click here and complete the simple online form. Please note that you will need your National Insurance Number available when completing the form.