Free School Meals
In these challenging times we are aware that a lot of families situations may have changed. If this effects your family your child may be entitled to Free School Meals. If you are in receipt of certain benefits, please check on this website to see if you’re eligible:
How To Apply For Free School Meals Entitlement
You can apply for Free School Meals if you are entitled to receive any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Job Seekers Allowance – Income Based
- Employment and Support Allowance – Income Related
- Support under part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income that does not exceed £16,190
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Universal Credit - your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get).
- Working Tax Credit run on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
To apply for Free School Meals, simply click here and complete the simple online form. Please note that you will need your National Insurance Number available when completing the form.
If you need any help or confidential advice on its completion, please contact Mrs K Sperrin either by telephone or email at: