Exam Results and Information
GCE AND GCSE RESULTS DATES AND TIMES SUMMER 2020
13th August 2020
Year 13 Results: 08.30 am
Year 12 IT Technical/BTEC unit results: 10.00 am
20th August 2020
Year 11: 9.00 a.m.
Year 12/13: 9.00 a.m.
Year 10: 10.00 a.m.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR EXTERNAL EXAMINATIONS
Final seating timetables will be available to view via edulink. Students need to familiarise themselves with both the date, time, venue and seat number for all examinations
- You must ensure that whilst waiting to enter your exam venue that communication is kept to the absolute minimum and that you enter/exit exam venues in complete silence
- Any electronic devices (including smart watches) must be handed to an invigilator prior to entering the exam venue
- Watches must be removed and placed on the exam desk in clear sight of the invigilator.
- Please ensure that you have your ID card and that it is placed on your examination desk.
- Only clear water bottles are permitted in the exam venue.
- Please ensure that you have all necessary examination equipment with you. All examinations must be completed in black biro (no gel pens allowed).
Performance Data: KS4
|Progress 8 score||
|Attainment 8 score||
|% of students achieving a strong pass (Grade 5 or above) in English and mathematics||
|% of students entering for the EBacc||
|% of students achieving the EBacc||
12% (Strong Pass)
|Student destinations||95% stay in education or employment after KS4 (2017/18)|
Progress 8 Score:
This score shows how much progress pupils at this school made between the end of key stage 2 and the end of key stage 4, compared to pupils across England who got similar results at the end of key stage 2.
A score above zero means pupils made more progress, on average, than pupils across England who got similar results at the end of key stage 2.
Attainment 8 Figure:
Attainment 8 measures a student's average grade across their best eight subjects – the same subjects that count towards Progress 8.
A student’s Attainment 8 score is calculated by adding up their points for their best eight subjects, double counting their best English and maths results. This is then averaged across the whole cohort to get the Attainment 8 score.
Performance Data: KS5
The progress students have made in English and maths
|English (SUPP), maths (+0.56)|
The progress students have made compared with students across England
A Levels/Academic -0.21
|The average grade your students get at KS5||
A Levels/Academic C
|From March 2020|
|92% Further Education, Employment or apprenticeship|
Performance information is collated by the Department of Education and tables can be viewed at https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/school/136904
What to do if you have lost your GCSE or A-Level Certificates:
If you need replacement GCSE or A-Level certificates from the exam boards you should follow the link below: