Vacancies at Great Baddow High School are split into two categories - teaching staff and non-teaching staff. You can view positions currently available for each in the areas below.
Teaching vacancies within the school are usually advertised in TES jobs and all vacancies are advertised on Essex School Jobs.
Please download an application form using the button on the right. Please see the Recruitment Packs for further information.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please apply for all posts using the application form and recruitment pack which can both be downloaded. For any enquiries about the posts please contact Yvette DeFeo by email or telephone. Pre-application visits are warmly encouraged.
CLEANER (10 hrs per week)
Monday to Friday hours can be flexible and 2 hours per day may be worked during the following times: 5.00am – 8.00am or 3.30pm – 7.00pm
This post is paid at £8.95 per hour, working term time plus 5 weeks in the school closure periods
Closing date: midday on Tuesday 18 May 2021, please apply using the school application form.
An opportunity has arisen for a school cleaner to join our busy cleaning team. Previous experience is not essential as full training will be provided
- Ensure all allocated areas including toilets are clean, clear of litter, graffiti
- Follow the checklist of cleaning duties for your allocated area
- Report any damage to the Cleaning Supervisor / Caretakers
- Pick up and report any rooms or areas not cleaned the previous evening/morning
- Spot clean graffiti in corridors
- Ensure corridors are clear of litter
- Clean Windows/showcases as required
- To attend any training activities and/or meetings as required; and abiding by all COSHH regulations and follow all health and safety rules and regulations;
- Tto maintain a high standard of personal and general cleanliness and hygiene to comply with statutory and school regulations.
Ability to work well within a team
Good organisational skills and attention to detail
Willingness to undertake any appropriate training
Previous experience of working in a cleaning environment
Knowledge of COSHH regulations
Knowledge of health and safety regulations
TRAIN TO TEACH
Great Baddow High School is looking to recruit graduates for our highly successful Initial Teacher Training (ITT) programme.
Working with other local Essex schools, candidates will receive excellent training from experienced staff working in association with local training providers.
Applicants must be focused to raise pupil achievement, work as part of a team and have a clear enthusiasm for their subject area.
If you are interested in a career in teaching, please register your interest by email or phone: