Lunchtime Arrangements - from 16th September 2020
The Diner, with effect from 16th September, will be providing a selection of hot food (see Menu below).
From Monday 21st September, provision will continue for all year groups daily.
Students can continue to bring a packed lunch.
Students should also bring their own snacks and drinks. The water fountains should not be used. It is therefore vital that you ensure your child brings enough fluid for the day (please consider that on hot days a single bottle may not be enough).
General Lunchtime Arrangements
A cafeteria lunch system operates, where students can choose from a variety of these options.
Each item is individually wrapped and priced and students pay for what they have chosen. Students who bring packed lunches use the Dining Hall facilities. We expect all students to stay on the school site at lunchtime, unless parents make a written request to the Assistant Headteacher.
Free School Meals
How To Apply For Free School Meals Entitlement
You can apply for Free School Meals if you are entitled to receive any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Job Seekers Allowance – Income Based
- Employment and Support Allowance – Income Related
- Support under part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income that does not exceed £16,190
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Universal Credit - your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get).
- Working Tax Credit run on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
To apply for Free School Meals, simply click here and complete the simple online form. Please note that you will need your National Insurance Number available when completing the form.
If you need any help or confidential advice on its completion, please contact Mrs K Sperrin either by telephone or email at: